i know they’re good for you + everything, but damn if they don’t get stuck in/around all my teeth and annoy [the heck outta] me for hours on end.
if people did not love one another, i really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring.
.5 my neighbor brought me over 1/2 a watermelon + it tasted just like summer.
.4 rhyan + i are spending this weekend in burgaw with the ‘rents, haven’t seen them since christmas since they spent all winter [living it up] in florida. super excited to see them + go to a huge plant sale with bobbi in the morning.
.3 can’t tell you how nice it is to have my allergies under control, but rhyan’s have started acting up so a trip to the pharmacy for more claritin-d is in order.
.2 i just had to end a call at work with “i don’t appreciate you putting words in my mouth + i will not be spoken to that way” and hung up. it takes a lot to rattle me, but i’m literally shaking. i don’t understand why people put their energy into being hateful over just being nice + having a little respect for others.
.1 and now i need a stiff drink. [tgif]
we’re getting into that time of year
where i can’t focus on anything work related
because all i can think of sitting outside + drinking.
rules: post the rules. answer the questions. write 11 new ones. tag 11 people. let them know you tagged them. [ask, message, etc]
1. what is your go-to, foolproof meal to cook? roasted split chicken breast, with garlic red-skin mashed potatoes + some buttery lima beans.
2. what was the most embarrassing thing that happen to you? having a hard time thinking of anything, so i’ll go with the time i was standing in the self-checkout line at harris teeter + without thinking let out the biggest burp ever. everyone around definitely heard it. whoops!
3. chocolate, vanilla, or swirl soft serve? swirl, always swirl.
4. what’s your go to stress eating snack? a milkshake.
5. biggest regret? being so damn naive when i was younger.
6. dream job if pay and education not a factor? pastry chef.
7. favorite polish color? revlon #006 sheer pink
8. favorite store you shop at? definitely gap. or j.crew sales.
9. fruit, veggies, or meat for the rest if your life? veggies, i guess.
10. dream vacation? anywhere tropical, just give me sun + sand.
11. favorite movie? impossible to pick one, so i’ll name my top three: nacho libre, anchorman, napoleon dynamite.
i’m not tagging anyone or writing eleven new questions, and i only filled this thing out because the lovely raleighwoodrockstar tagged me.