we’re getting into that time of year
where i can’t focus on anything work related
because all i can think of sitting outside + drinking.
rules: post the rules. answer the questions. write 11 new ones. tag 11 people. let them know you tagged them. [ask, message, etc]
1. what is your go-to, foolproof meal to cook? roasted split chicken breast, with garlic red-skin mashed potatoes + some buttery lima beans.
2. what was the most embarrassing thing that happen to you? having a hard time thinking of anything, so i’ll go with the time i was standing in the self-checkout line at harris teeter + without thinking let out the biggest burp ever. everyone around definitely heard it. whoops!
3. chocolate, vanilla, or swirl soft serve? swirl, always swirl.
4. what’s your go to stress eating snack? a milkshake.
5. biggest regret? being so damn naive when i was younger.
6. dream job if pay and education not a factor? pastry chef.
7. favorite polish color? revlon #006 sheer pink
8. favorite store you shop at? definitely gap. or j.crew sales.
9. fruit, veggies, or meat for the rest if your life? veggies, i guess.
10. dream vacation? anywhere tropical, just give me sun + sand.
11. favorite movie? impossible to pick one, so i’ll name my top three: nacho libre, anchorman, napoleon dynamite.
i’m not tagging anyone or writing eleven new questions, and i only filled this thing out because the lovely raleighwoodrockstar tagged me.
brunch is cheerful, sociable and inciting. it is talk-compelling. it puts you in a good temper, it makes you satisfied with yourself and your fellow beings, it sweeps away the worries and cobwebs of the week.
was the day rhyan [willingly] put on sleepless in seattle while i threw dinner in the oven + we watched it together. he laughed so hard during this part [ohhhh jonah, shut up!! shut up? shut up?! mom never said shut up to me!!] and it was so nice/crazy watching a movie with my son that i’ve loved since i was his age.
our satellite went out during the last ice storm [while i was on vacation] and i dread calling customer service so much that i just haven’t done it.
and we’re now going on two weeks without any live tv.