Anonymous asked: I think the problem lies in the fact that you provide him with enough wine that he can now tell the difference between tastes. Just a suggestion to be a little more careful about what you post so that it is not taken out of context.
i think the problem lies in the fact that you took the time to tell me what i should and shouldn’t say on my blog.
it seems you’re the one who’s taken the quote out of context, and then hid behind an anon question.
shame on you.
- justjules likes this
- akissandagrin likes this
- haleystumble likes this
- cocopuffs87 said: oops! great parent.
- asitypethis likes this
- no-evidence-of-intelligence said: I think the problem lies in the fact that this very concerned person felt the need to voice their “concern” an an ANON. Speak up ANON, we can’t hear you….who are you?
- garycope likes this
- tomsparks likes this
- songlessbutsinging likes this
- kelli-bo-belly said: What an asshole. You seriously should take off anon messages for now, because it seems as though this person won’t stop.
- my-little-kumquat likes this
- missjacobi likes this
- thebaucompair likes this
- stickyheel5 said: well I mean if you give a kid some wine and they hate it and then they try one and they LIKE it that doesn’t mean you’re funneling wine with them every night. geeze. It just means they went “oh i like a better than b” HATE U ANONS.
- jodilyn said: anyone who questions your parenting obviously doesn’t know you. this makes me sad for them because i love reading about your relationship with rhyan. say what you want, like you said, it’s your blog!
- kimber-leigh likes this
- haygirlhay said: maybe i’m just being european, but apart from it not being anyone’s business how you parent, since when did a sip of wine now and then kill a kid? i was raised with wine at the table. i’m fine.
- lifebyliz said: This anon has obviously never been to Europe.
- or-doesitexplode said: oh my god. people need to get off their high horse. i grew up in an italian family and drank my first sip of wine when i was six. do people judge when children take communion? RIDICULOUS.
- lifethroughemseyes likes this
- thiswayforadventure said: wow, the internet is rude today.
- umcanyounot said: ANONYMOUS PARENTING. oh, people.
- littlelaur likes this
- umcanyounot likes this
- graceinplace posted this