last night was for celebrating a special girl’s birthday,
even if it was one day late.
she suggested margaritas, and margaritas
she we had.
plus a shot of [very] smooth tequila on the house,
thanks to a nice friend who enjoys schmoozin’ it up with the ladies.
killer guacaomole + salsa, many laughs and stories shared,
while being on the same page about so many different things.
great food & being the last few to leave on a work night,
realizing just how nice it is having this girl sharing a town with me.
friends. perhaps not ones with years behind us,
but it surely does feel like it — and that feels just right.
- my-little-kumquat likes this
- yearwon likes this
- happinesshighlights likes this
- charliebravo likes this
- no-evidence-of-intelligence likes this
- colormecozy likes this
- awaywegotoraleigh said: I love this! I must get in on the next get together! (just inviting myself along.. don’t mind me)
- awaywegotoraleigh likes this
- cupofchi likes this
- jodilyn likes this
- ellegolightly likes this
- thekimenator likes this
- practicallydunn likes this
- happyhumanscribblings likes this
- meesharose likes this
- canttuchthis said: DIG dos perros!
- canttuchthis likes this
- umcanyounot likes this
- littlejandthecity likes this
- graceinplace posted this