// a first//
i have a date with a [very tall & very] cute guy this evening,
he’s got blue eyes & blond hair, and a personality to boot.
he suggested grabbing coffee and going for a hike …
which is a first for a first date. [i’m excited!]
the heck do i wear?!
- charliebravo likes this
- autumnlavelle said: How did it go?! :)
- justjules likes this
- seemeghanblog likes this
- sunnycat likes this
- twolimesplease likes this
- haleystumble likes this
- britface said: Wear anything you’re going to be comfortable in, especially if you’re going to be walking. I’d probably go for yoga pants, a basic tee (or long sleeve tee, depending on how warm it is) and my favourite pair of chuck taylors.
- findthebrightside said: I love this date idea! I agree with maryanne. Keep it simple, you’re going to look ridiculously adorable regardless. Have fun!
- findthebrightside likes this
- thosepaisleydays likes this
- maggiemcg likes this
- honeybabysugardarling likes this
- awaywegotoraleigh likes this
- thegreatworldofmelissa likes this
- lauraheartstaxes likes this
- deathbycupcakes said: a hike? awesome! don’t go fancy (duh) - i’d do khaki shorts, a tshirt, and a pullover. or running shorts. sneakers or hiking shoes. actually, you’re way more athletic than me, so why am i giving you advice?! you’ll do great. sounds so fun!
- betterthanihopedfor likes this
- note-two-self said: maybe wear dif shoes since you will be hiking. Anyways you get the idea… good luck and have fun.
- note-two-self likes this
- cupofchi said: Comfy shoes (depending on how much it’s a hike vs a nature walk)
- mylifeasmimi likes this
- battenrouge likes this
- happyhumanscribblings likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- backtomynorthernroots likes this
- iletgolaughing likes this
- asitypethis likes this
- lissak06 said: Good luck! Sounds great.
- lissak06 likes this
- onetruebetty likes this
- lifebyliz likes this
- thisiserinsworld likes this
- my-little-kumquat likes this
- littlemiss-melly likes this
- whatyousaybabyk said: some cute yoga pants!
- whatyousaybabyk likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- maryanne said: Pull your hair back, wear just a touch of makeup - not too much since you’re exercising. Wear comfortable workout gear and maybe bring a long sleeved t-shirt. Be natural and be you!
- umcanyounot likes this
- maryanne likes this
- graceinplace posted this