Anonymous asked: Why in god's name would you feel the need to blog about this? Maybe you should be, I don't know, not letting your child play with grenades?
ohhhh anon …
12 / 09
- happinesshighlights said: UNNECESSARY.
- gypsyred said: oh boo. just boo.
- iannorris said: Hahaha! Dont you just love anonymity?
- td-tinydancer said: Dear Anon, Unfollow and then go fuck yourself. Asshole. (I’m glad you shared your story and it looks like everyone, other than Asshole Anon, does too.)
- inmyopinion likes this
- theladieloves likes this
- my-little-kumquat likes this
- littlelaur said: my darling anon, GO FUCK YOURSELF. kindly, me.
- the-house-of-oz said: What an ass.
- emilyposts said: i LOVED that you shared your story. i felt so many emotions for your family but mostly proud of you for being such a great mom and talking to R about it. i’m thinking of your family.
- firstcomesfashion likes this
- justjules said: Seriously anon. You must live in a perfect world where nothing real ever happens. Why wouldn’t she blog about this. It is about her life. Duh.
- relovingit likes this
- onetruebetty said: EPH said it all!
- tamsgot said: Proves to show you’re one of the popular kids - anons only hate on the ones they’re jealous of
- onetruebetty likes this
- britface likes this
- britface said: What EPH said, times a million. I’m sick of anons feeling they are entitled to comment on someone’s life and choices just because that person chooses to share their life with people they care about (via their blog, or facebook, or wherever.)
- bnmart likes this
- agoodstart said: It always comes down to the same response with anons: it’s your blog you should feel comfortable enough to write what you want. If someone disagrees with what you post they are not required to read it. They can unfollow and move along.
- haygirlhay likes this
- charliebravo said: personally, i couldn’t agree more with eph. dear anon, kindly take a fucking hike.
- lifebyliz said: Out of control
- champagnetoasts said: oh anon- go fuck yourself. I’m so sick of anon questions from people so far up on their high-horses. it’s going to be a far way for you to fall one day my friend. I hope I’m around to point and laugh. #asshat
- graceinplace posted this