Due to inconsistent selections in my local stores, I’ve had to sample quite a few lately. After rigorous testing and laziness, here are my findings:
- Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo, $3
- Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray, $3
- Batiste Original Dry Shampoo, $8
- Psssssst! Instant Spray Shampoo, $5
- Johnson’s Baby Powder in Lavender Chamomile, $4
- Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo, $5
478,0000. Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, $5 ButDon’tDoIt
*Note that I haven’t tried many or really any pricey versions since I refuse to spend upwards of $10 on a can of pressurized powder. I’m sure they’re also wonderful but they’ll be used up in 2 weeks so no.
i’ve tried many of these myself, and batiste is the winner. [by a landslide]
i buy it at my local kroger, but it’s also available at ulta.
this stuff works wonders, it smells great & a can lasts a long time!