Anonymous asked: Is your son a racist from birth or from being taught that behavior somewhere along the line?
since i’m 99% certain you’re the same person who’s criticized my parenting skills in the past regarding
it’s only fitting that you’d also weigh in on rhyan’s food network comment, taking it to the next level by accusing him of being racist.
i find it troubling that you have nothing better to do but hide behind your anonymous shield & continue to pass judgement onto me as a parent.
get a life.
- burnedwater likes this
- littlelaur likes this
- moainstill said: really. He’s complimenting a good cook and he’s racist? People are bananas. I bet this person’s kid is a real gem (I mean in therapy.)
- katiebellbananas said: i would try to report this to tumblr this is awful!
- quyenhuynh likes this
- muchtoyourchagrin likes this
- thenewlymrsyopp likes this
- happyhumanscribblings likes this
- thosepaisleydays likes this
- gypsyred said: reread the note i sent you after grenade incident. if you don’t have it i will write another. you are an awesome mom. rhyan is awesome. anon…so not awesome.
- lifebyliz likes this
- charliebravo said: anon, seriously. find a bridge & jump off it.
- garycope said: Why do you even respond to this troll?
- deathbycupcakes likes this
- champagnetoasts likes this
- thegreatworldofmelissa likes this
- lauraheartstaxes likes this
- hobokenramble said: is there no way to report this to tumblr? this is definitely falling under harassment!
- littlemiss-melly said: wow. unbelievable.
- ellegolightly likes this
- 100cupsofcoffee likes this
- abnormallyyours said: Haters gonna hate. Fuck off, anon.
- kimber-leigh likes this
- kmsmalls likes this
- alutamillloves likes this
- bnmart likes this
- graceinplace posted this