i woke up this morning & turned on the news to see this horrifying story.
my heart instantly broke for this loving mother of three.
for this father who was told the news at the airport upon arriving home from a business trip.
for the grandparents, for the aunts & uncles, for all their friends.
upon reading several news stories, i learned she had blog. [update: it’s now been suspended]
i feel this is something we can all relate to here in the tumblr community:
our blog is our diary, our journal of sorts.
and this mother’s blog is no different, full of stories & photos of her beautiful children.
a blog full of love and adorable faces —
which now acts as a memorial for two of them.
my heart just hurts for this family,
for the parents who must go on without their oldest daughter and only son,
and for the middle daughter who will grow up without her siblings.
it’s such a tragic and senseless story,
and i hope each of you can take a moment out of your day to say a prayer or send positive vibes their way,
i know they surely could use them today and in the coming days & weeks too.
which makes me think about halloween next week, thanksgiving, christmas.
without their babies. it’s sickening.
hug those you love a little tighter today,
and remember how life can be lost — in an instant.
- quyenhuynh likes this
- rockabyebucktown likes this
- thosepaisleydays likes this
- happinesshighlights likes this
- kmsmalls likes this
- melted-platinum likes this
- or-doesitexplode likes this
- shanapreferspajamas likes this
- thegreatworldofmelissa said: This is so terrible
- thegreatworldofmelissa likes this
- eminnyc said: Grace- this family lives just a few blocks from me and it is absolutely heartbreaking. I’ve seen Mr. Krim with his little Leo in the hood and what happened to them is unfathomable. Prayers…so many prayers for peace and understanding.
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- asitypethis likes this
- skinnies-and-stripes likes this
- lauraheartstaxes likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- littlemiss-melly said: that story broke my heart. i will never understand people. so so sad.
- akissandagrin said: What a heartbreaking, senseless tragedy. Saying prayers for this poor family.
- backtomynorthernroots likes this
- nmattea said: oh my god i just can’t.
- maryanne said: This is seriously the most awful thing. Started seeing it on the news last night and have been thinking about it ever since. I just can’t.
- champagnetoasts likes this
- thesneakerstories likes this
- alutamillloves likes this
- graceinplace posted this