02 / 11
- no-evidence-of-intelligence answered: You can do those sausage balls as breakfast cupcakes. Just pour the mix into cupcake foils, and you can use bisquick to make it easier!
- twohippiechic said: Breakfast quesadillas! You can make them on the grill.
- raleighwoodrockstar answered: Pop bottle of champagne. Pour into flute (fuck that, solo cup). Follow with teeny splash of OJ. Voila! Best thing you’ll eat all day!
- petermcallisterthefaather answered: HAM ROLLS
- lovelayneb answered: Sausage/cheese biscuit bites. Use biscuit mix & follow directions on canister. Add ground sausage & shredded cheese. Form into balls and bake
- abnormallyyours answered: Mmmmm blueberry muffins with delicious streusel on top! Or Bojangles… obv.
- smallnmighty answered: Mix sausage (pork, chicken, spicy, whatever) with light cream cheese and bake into the center of crescent rolls. Delish & good hot or cold!
- kelli-bo-belly said: These are simple and good warm or cold. m.myrecipes.com/details…
- happyhumanscribblings answered: mexican dip, skinny taste has a good one you’d never know was “skinny” - skinnytaste.com/2010/07…
- ellegolightly answered: These are delicious, easy, and good at room temp: iowagirleats.com/2012/02…
- graceinplace posted this